This is Scope Online, an independent directory listing contact details for UK universities specialising in medicine, physics, mathematics and engineering.
- Phone Imperial College London by calling their UK reception contact numbers to apply for a university degree and for enquiries about their student accommodation options.
- Contact UCAS on their UK helpline for undergraduate support where you can discuss both the applications process and the entrance requirements for a either an arts or STEM course at a British university.
- Call MMU on their course enquires contact number to ask about the grade requirements for any of their STEM degrees over the phone.
- The University of Leeds is a popular redbrick course provider, and you should phone their undergraduate admissions department for information about their course requirements or to book a place at an open day.
- Contact the University of Liverpool by calling their UK telephone numbers to apply for a degree course, for more details on their STEM research and for enquiries about student accommodation.
- Phone the University of Manchester on their general enquiries contact number for any questions about the course requirements for a STEM subject degree.
- Phone the University of Cambridge on their main admissions contact number to discuss the application process to STEM course at your preferred colleges.
- The Open University provides distance learning opportunities for anyone looking to study from home, you can phone their undergraduate enquiries contact number for information about their science subjects.
- Contact The University of Oxford using their UK general enquiries telephone number if you would like to discuss the admissions policy on one of their undergraduate or postgraduate STEM courses.
- Our database also has the contact details for anyone who would like to call the University of Sheffield on their main enquiries contact number so that they can book a place on a science subject open day.
- Call UCL on prospective UK student telephone number to contact a representative about how to apply to a STEM course at the London based university.